Here we have it fam! Happy to bring you the much anticipated by-day lineup. 🏳️
You will see that there were a couple artist adjustments due to travel matters, so we are excited to welcome the new acts on the roster! Please note, we’re trying the best we can to ensure that the lineup continues to remain the same, but it could be subject to changes pending any further travel restrictions. At this time, all artists have given us the green light. 🤍
In addition to the daily lineup, we have some updates for you so please read the below carefully.
::: Ticketing Updates :::
- — The last remaining SINGLE DAY tickets are now BACK ON SALE but will go very quickly as it’s a very limited quantity. Priority goes to those on the waitlist.
- — For those who want to roll their tickets over to November (13, 14, 15) instead of attending in May, contact us via email and we will start the transfer process.
- — ^This means some weekend passes may come back available and if so, they will go to those on the waiting list.
::: COVID-19 Event Format Updates :::
In order to enter the event grounds in May…
ALL Seismic attendees must show proof of ONE of the following:
- A) Full vaccination, to be uploaded prior to the event. We have partnered with an approved app provider and will provide access closer to the event. Please see CDC guidelines for definition of full vaccination.
- B) Negative COVID-19 test result, for those not vaccinated. Only tests performed by Seismic’s Health and Safety partners will be accepted. Tests will be administered at scheduled wristband pickup time, up to one day prior or at the gates. Tests will cost $25 per ticket holder. Only one test will be required for the weekend.
By adding these additional layers of safety mitigation, along with increased sanitization protocol, cashless points of sale, and masks/face coverings at all times, attendees will be able to navigate freely throughout the event grounds.